I remembered that I ordered a couple of books from The Book Depository. Then, I read several blogs yesterday and today that mentioned Mockingjay and a supposedly great series, so of course I had to get to the bottom of it. So today, I realize I have at least four more books to add to the nightstand.
This next book just makes me smile and I really am not sure what it is about. I read a review recently of The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie and I was immediately hooked. First of all, the name alone. I just love it. It's intriguing. Also, the story is about a young girl and a mysterious death. Well, that just did me in. I really enjoy a good mystery and I especially like when kids are the main characters. I ordered this recently so hopefully it will come sometime this week. I may put this one on hold though so I can read The Hunger Games.
So it looks like I now have quite a bit of reading to do. That's good though. Also, the weekend is fast approaching and that means extra time to read! I will also, hopefully, be able to get a couple of reviews up about some books I have read recently.
Keep reading!
0 comment(s):
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading!