It's here! It's here! Today is the day that the L.M. Montgomery Reading Challenge kicks-off. (Click the button to go to Carrie's original rules post.) The key to this challenge is to read some of Montgomery's titles from January 1 to January 28 in this new year 2011.
I don't really have a goal for this challenge, as in, I don't have a number of books of Montgomery's that I want to read. I do have the entire set of The Anne of Green Gables Novels, and I hope to read as many as possible. I'm hoping for at least the first three; we'll see if I can make it through them all. I'm excited to finally see what these books are like, and I'm hoping my viewpoint isn't tainted since I've watched the movie adaptations so many times.
Join the fun by clicking the button above!
Another challenge I'm in for 2011 is the Jane Austen Reading Challenge. See my post here.
Hurray! Glad you are in. I actually have a post going up on Monday though with the official link up. So...I'll count you no problems but if you want to link to THAT post more people might see your link! (Sorry for the confusion here!)
ReplyDeleteI'm excited too! I look forward to your thoughts!
ReplyDelete=D Again, sorry for the confusion there! Glad you linked back up and glad you are playing along!
ReplyDeleteThe Anne books are fantastic! As a child, I read my first set until the fell apart! Can't wait to hear what you think of them...
ReplyDelete